People Helping People Stay Independent
At VIP America Home Health Care, a licensed nurse registry, we’ve been referring quality caregivers since 1997.
Connect with the home care professional right for you or your loved one.
Need assistance in the comfort of your own home? We can find help.
VIP America takes care of the guess work and helps you identify the right type of caregiver for you or your loved one. Discover the difference today.
Quality Caregivers Since 1997
As a licensced nurse registry, we're proud to help people stay independent. We've been referring quality caregivers and making personalized connections for our clients for over 22 years.
What our Clients Say About Us
- They cheerfully and efficiently resolve constantly evolving staffing and scheduling issues. Put your beloved family member in VIP's hands.Sharon R.
- Caring for a loved one can always be difficult but with the help of VIP America it gives the peace of mind knowing that your loved one if being cared for.Maritza K.
- Dad is so happy with his new helper. I highly recommend VIP America. Thank you VIP :)Jeff E.
- Recently we went there for some health issues that required diet changes and the results have been terrific.Kevin S.
- Sharon at VIP America was SO very helpful and friendly and kind. I completely trust Vip America to help with my Mom. And will in the future.Peggy Ann E.
- VIP America is a home health care company that does not deal in addiction or treatment of addiction.Ashley B.
The VIP Voice
Discover helpful tips, advice, and information about in home health care.
Helpful client resources and info.
Agency for Heath Care Administration
Phone: (888) 419-3456
Council on Aging of Martin County
900 SE Salerno Road Stuart, FL 34997
Phone: (772) 223-7800
Florida Department of Elder Affairs
4040 Esplanade Way Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850) 414-2000