On behalf of all our employees and leadership at VIP America, we extend a warm welcome to you and thank you for visiting our website. Please browse and learn all you can about us.
We are honored when family members entrust us with the care of their loved one and we do not underestimate the importance of your choice for home care services. Each day, our employees bring to their job a dedication in the practice of caring for clients. We understand that selecting a home care company is a big decision that deserves careful thought and it is important to educate yourself about all the various homecare companies there are to choose from.
VIP America is a licensed Nurse Registry from the State of Florida that refers Personal Care (CNA, HHA), Live-In, Companion, Homemakers, and Nursing Services (RN & LPN). We screen potential caregivers for criminal background and check references, credentials, and continuing education as required by the State of Florida regulations. All caregivers, as well as VIP America carry General and Professional Liability coverage.
Our company has been proudly referring quality caregivers in Martin, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee counties for over 16 years. In 2009, our company purchased a private duty nurse registry in Leigh Acres which was moved to Ft. Myers. That acquisition expanded our service area to include Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Desoto, Sarasota, Hendry, and Glades counties. Most recently to compliment our Ft. Myers location, we opened a new office in Naples, Florida
Jim, Joan, and Juli Collins are the co-founders of VIP America Home Health Care. Joan Collins is a registered nurse with over 30 years of experience in all aspects in the home care arena. They have been serving the elderly and developmentally disabled community since 1997. They strive to make a positive difference in the daily lives of our clients which is what fuels our commitment to serve them 24 hours a day seven days a week. We embrace our founding principles and commitment that our service strives to touch the lives and improve the well being of people in each community we serve.
Beginning in 1997, the VIP America difference consists of:
- We offer a complementary assessment of the client’s needs which not only focuses on assisting with homemaking and physical needs, but additionally concentrates on the psychosocial requirements of our clients.
- Our staff utilizes behavioral interviewing techniques with potential caregivers to determine interaction style, how they handle stresses, emergencies, and preferences. This allows us to better match caregivers and clients based on interest, experience, needs, etc.
- Our Client Service Supervisor and Liaison will assure on-going quality of service by the Caregiver. As the client’s needs changes, an adjustment in the type of service activity needs to be made. We remain sensitive and responsive to those changes.
- We regularly provide quality service calls to clients from our office
- Work to ensure our primary purpose is “Helping People Stay Independent in their Home”
- Clients can review caregiver summaries as a means to identify potential candidate
In order to refer exceptional caregivers in the communities we serve, the company works exceedingly hard to locate quality caregivers and match them with the client clinical and psychosocial profile conducted by our liaison. This process while working under the highest standards of integrity and protecting your privacy is the most important aspect of our responsibility with you.
For caregivers who would like to work with VIP America, please consider completing an online application which can be found here.
Please visit our Mission Statement and Core Values page. Each VIP America employee is committed to deliver on our Core Values inclusive of the principle of “people helping people stay independent” by compassionately and skillfully referring clients with credentialed caregivers at their point of need. Likewise, VIP America understands the need to continue to improve on our processes and services to remain a leading private duty nurse registry.
We are very proud of our history and our dedicated team of caregivers. We know you will feel right at home at VIP America and we look forward to being a small part of yours. Thank you for your interest in VIP America.
Categorically, we value our hometown home care philosophy and hope you will do so as well. Rest assured that our commitment to quality drives our company every single day. Please experience our dedication to your home care needs and see the difference we can make. I invite you to call our office and speak with our intake nurse with an exploratory conversation. Our professional and compassionate staff is available to answer any questions and would welcome you anytime.